[Ottawa_users] Meetings

richard burcher drownedfrog at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 11:39:52 PDT 2014

Looking forward to catching up with folks next Thursday! Really like Javed's
idea for next weeks meeting to talk geocaching and foss

Secondly, I think we should discuss lining up the next 4-6 months of meeting
dates so folks can get them into calendars. It's a bit rushed to plan a
meeting a week or two out for folks. I'd love to get some discussion going
on a plan for spring/summer activities/workshops etc that folks would find
interesting.

Look forward to your thoughts.

Cheers,

Richard