[Ottawa_users] Meetings

Fabien Ancelin fabien.ancelin at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 18:06:46 PDT 2014

Hello Richard.,

I have had that in mind for a while, what stopped me is the few attempt in
advertising the meeting early was that I didn't get any message before the
last 2 weeks. However there may be a smart way to do that :

   - we schedule the meeting in advance and make it an event shareable on
   Google Calendar, create the event list on the wiki and meetup.
   - two weeks before, I can send a reminder asking for a confirmation of
   who comes.

My line of thought is that most of know that most of us know the meeting is
on the 3rd Thursday of the month. However, I like your suggestion since we
can schedule the meetings on the meetup group and the wiki and therefore
attract newcomers. So definitely a great suggestion :)

I am all for that.