[Ottawa_users] GoGeomatics Magazine Article about OSGeo

richard burcher drownedfrog at gmail.com
Sun May 11 15:47:39 PDT 2014

Hi Folks,

Jonathan Murphy from GoGeomatics has offered us an article submition spot in
an upcoming issue. The article would focus on what OSGeo is doing in both
Ottawa and Canada. We're looking at 500 words or so. This is something we'd
submit towards the end of summer.

I've agreed that we'll put this together and submit. It will reach a wide
audience and help us spread OSGeo to those that may not be famiar with the
group.

Let's schedule to talk about this at the next meetup.

Cheers,

Richard