[Ottawa_users] Open Source program at Envision Geomatics - Nov 12-13 2014

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Tue Sep 2 19:29:01 PDT 2014

Hi Everyone,

Fabien has shared some info already in the last few months about the 4th
edition of Envision Geomatics that will be held Nov 12-13 at the Palais
des Congrès in Gatineau. I am looking forward to meeting many of you there.

FYI we are about to wrap up the program of the open source track of the
conference and have a couple of slots available, so if you missed the
presentation proposal deadline and are involved in an interesting
geospatial project that involves open data or open source software then
this would be a great opportunity for you to share your work with the
community. Please get in touch with us by Thursday September 4th.
Presentations are 20 minutes and can be either in English or French.

If you haven't heard of Envision Geomatics yet, you can find more info
in Fabien's article here:

http://www.gogeomatics.ca/magazine/envisiongeomatics-2014-hackathon.htm

and on the event's website at:

http://2014.visiongeomatique.com/index_en.html