[owslib-devel] wps branch available

Dominic Lowe dominic.lowe at stfc.ac.uk
Thu Nov 10 03:27:23 PST 2011

Yes, it's our server that show's the wrong namespace - it was initially
developed quite a while ago now and it is probably not fully compliant in
other ways (I can't recall offhand if WPS was even finalised when we
developed it).

I like Jorge's idea of looking for any WPS namespace.

Regards,
Dom

--
Scanned by iCritical.