[owslib-devel] wps branch available

Cinquini, Luca (3880) Luca.Cinquini at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Nov 16 10:09:06 PST 2011

Hi Dom and Jorge,
thanks for the suggestions, I indeed made the wps module more tolerant of obsolete namespaces, and now it will use any WPS namespace it finds in the response documents.

Dom, I was able to execute the GetCapabilities and DescribeProcess invocations towards the WPS service at CEDA (see file examples/wps-ceda-script.py), but it seems to me that any Execute request to the DoubleIt process requires the user to log in with openid, am I wrong ? If I am wrong, can you please send me an example invocation that requires no security ?

thanks a lot,
Luca