[owslib-devel] how does filter work

Tom Kralidis tomkralidis at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 16 15:45:46 PDT 2012

Hi Jachym: thanks for the info.  owslib/fes.py is used for 1./ parsing FilterCapabilities XML and 2./ creating a filter statement.  owslib/fes.py does not perform actual filtering.  This is primarily used by owslib/csw.py.  Having said this, owslib/feature/wfs*.py _could_ use owslib/fes.py to generate a filter statement as part of the getfeature filter parameter.

..Tom