[owslib-devel] WPS branch

Cinquini, Luca (3880) Luca.Cinquini at jpl.nasa.gov
Sun Jun 3 15:14:58 PDT 2012

Hi Tom,
thanks for looking at this so quickly - let me look at your suggestions in the next couple of days and I will let you know...
thanks, Luca

On Jun 3, 2012, at 3:58 PM, Tom Kralidis wrote:

Luca: great work -- thanks very much for this!  Some comments:

- can you put what you can from README_WPS.txt in owslib/wps.py (i.e. as docstring comments, etc.), or even better add these as documentation to docs/en/index.rst?
- can you merge owslib/wps_utils.py into owslib/util.py, assuming you can't use what's already in owslib/util.py (e.g. util.testXMLValue might do the same thing as wps_utils.parseText)?

Having said this, we should get this into trunk sooner than later, so I'm okay with Luca committing this to trunk given the above is considered.

Thanks

..Tom