[OWSLib-devel] github migration

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 15:10:50 PDT 2012

IMHO that is question of if the level of transparency vs. speed.

It would be mayebe cleaner, if core commiters would make pull requests
as well. Github can then visualize the approach of each person in very
nice way

https://github.com/openlayers/openlayers/graphs

Maybe even cross-checking of the code would be nice as well, but IMHO
there are not so many developers around the project (test should be
enough).

So basic approach for core commiters would be

1 - fork
2 - changes
3 - pull request
4 - (wait till somebody review it, if nobody would (usual case)), accept
your own pull request

jachym.cepicky at gmail.com