[OWSLib-devel] [owslib-devel] openSUSE packaging

Tom Kralidis tomkralidis at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 21 13:29:19 PDT 2012

Thanks Angelos!

Jachym: I believe it's to the author for OWSLib.

..Tom

Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 22:21:35 +0200
From: jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
To: gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
CC: owslib-devel at lists.osgeo.org
Subject: Re: [OWSLib-devel] [owslib-devel] openSUSE packaging

Hi Angelos,

I got your pull request and will handle it asap.

Thanks for the very first OWSLib pull request (I'm aware of).

BTW: What is the general OWSLib copyright policy? Should we grant
copyright to some 3rd party body (like OpenLayers), or will each file
keep it's author (GRASS approach)?

jachym

--
Jachym Cepicky