[OWSLib-devel] [owslib-devel] openSUSE packaging

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 13:21:35 PDT 2012

Hi Angelos,

I got your pull request and will handle it asap.

Thanks for the very first OWSLib pull request (I'm aware of).

BTW: What is the general OWSLib copyright policy? Should we grant
copyright to some 3rd party body (like OpenLayers), or will each file
keep it's author (GRASS approach)?

jachym

--
Jachym Cepicky