[OWSLib-devel] tests updates and Python 2.6 support

Seth G sethg at geographika.co.uk
Sat Jul 1 12:16:04 PDT 2017

Hi Tom,

Thanks for all the work!

With regards to Pillow, the latest version (or anything above 4.0.0)
doesn't support Python 2.6 -
http://pillow.readthedocs.io/en/4.2.x/installation.html
I think 3.4.1 is the last version that supports 2.6.
Personally 3.x and 2.7 (for all those arcpy installs) support is fine
with me.

Regards,

Seth

--