[OWSLib-devel] Force async/sync in WPS execute

Carsten Ehbrecht ehbrecht at dkrz.de
Mon Jan 22 04:46:12 PST 2018

Hello,

I also would like to have the async/sync switch. I have done this on my fork already:

https://github.com/bird-house/OWSLib/blob/1887376ead09e04c60af2bc615414715c62a3611/owslib/wps.py#L274

It is using a simple async boolean parameter … easier to understand. Choose what ever you find more appropriate.

Would be nice to get this into the OWSLib library.

Cheers,
Carsten
--
Carsten Ehbrecht
Abteilung Datenmanagement

Deutsches Klimarechenzentrum GmbH (DKRZ)
Bundesstraße 45 a • D-20146 Hamburg • Germany

Phone: +49 40 460094-148
FAX:   +49 40 460094-270
Email: ehbrecht at dkrz.de

Geschäftsführer: Prof. Dr. Thomas Ludwig
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Amtsgericht Hamburg HRB 39784