[OWSLib-users] CSW BBox constraint

Thomas Kræmer thomakra at gmail.com
Sat Jun 10 16:37:48 PDT 2017

Dear All,

I've been trying to use the BBox filter to limit the results in a CSW
query, but for some reason it always returns 0 results.
My attempt:

   catalog = csw.CatalogueServiceWeb(url,
      username=username,
      password=password
    )
  constraints = [fes.BBox([-15, 40, 15, 60], crs='EPSG:4326')]
  catalog.getrecords2(
       constraints=constraints,
       esn='full',
       outputschema='EBRIM',
       maxrecords=10
       )

I get lot's of results when filtering with fes.PropertyIsLike so I know
that I can interact with the server and that there are datasets covering my
BBox.
I've tried with and without specifying the crs parameter.
Am I missing something? Any help getting this working would be much
appreciated.

-Thomas-