[pal-developer] displayAll

Maxence Laurent maxence.laurent at heig-vd.ch
Fri Jul 9 10:21:22 EDT 2010

Hello,

"displayAll=true" indicates we want to label each features, even if
overlaps occur between labels
"displayAll=false" indicates that labels overlapping  are forbidden

There is no way to forbid putting a label over obstacles.
A obstacle layer just define locations where we want to avoid putting a
label on: it's a wish and not a strict rule.

cheers