[pdal] PDAL compilation (MSVC9)

Jerome Chatillon j.chatillon at terraimaging.nl
Mon Nov 28 03:31:41 EST 2011

Hi

I finally compile the PDAL, for that had to use my computer at home on
Windows7 and VC 2010 Express, 'Les doigts dans le nez'.
I'll try again to compile it on my office computer, but we order new
computers, so I prefer to wait a bit and have a Windows7 64 bits with
more than one core...

What the best PDAL pratice to store all the data into memory ?

Have a nice day.

Jerome Chatillon

TerraImaging
Groenewoudsedijk 40