[pdal] PDAL compilation (MSVC9)

Jerome Chatillon j.chatillon at terraimaging.nl
Mon Nov 28 11:44:19 EST 2011

Hi,

My tool is to determinate the calibration parameters with a clear and
pedagogic user interface.
- load the points and the trajectography in the memory
- display points as a picture
- make some cross sections
- Display the cross sections
- display a parameters button and 'doublespinbox'(using QT)
- change settings and see the result directly in the views
- save the settings, and apply them on all data (of the same flight of
course :P )

A lidar point editor may also be interested to store the points info the
memory. No ?

thanks.

Jerome Chatillon

TerraImaging