[pdal] Boost version

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at flaxen.com
Sat Sep 10 12:22:09 EDT 2011

Hmm.  Well, I'd certainly prefer not to track more than one boost version,
so I'm happy with that.

But -- I assume because of boost stuff -- the filesystem tests are failing
on windows with the current boost, and I assume on the old boost too.
Assuming the fixes aren't the same for both, you don't want to the do
windows stuff do you?  Or are we okay ignoring the fails (dangerous, but
appealing)?

-mpg