[pdal] PDAL Need Help

Nicolas Mantelier nicolas.mantelier at spaceyes.fr
Tue Jun 18 00:50:01 PDT 2013

Hi,

Sorry for delay,
I finally find why that doesn't work, it cause I have trouble do compile
pdal in debug mode probably.
Because I have look example of pcinfo

This part for beginning
Options readerOptions;
    {
        if (m_usestdin)
            m_inputFile = "STDIN";
        readerOptions.add<std::string>("filename", m_inputFile);
        readerOptions.add<bool>("debug", isDebug());
        readerOptions.add<boost::uint32_t>("verbose", getVerboseLevel());
    }
And I replace my test with this and I have same problem when I go to
readerOptions.add ( crash )
So I try too anderstand, and I see when I compile in debug pdal proj I have
same problem pcinfo and other doesn’t work.

I don’t know why, I compiled with OSGeo4W ( no debug mode ) which is some
mix of compiler version so I recompile gdal with vc2009 and I use FLANN
compiled with the same.

But if I lunch app in release that work correctly and my previous code too.

Regards
Nicolas