[pdal] coordinate precision pgpointcloud writer?

Howard Butler howard at hobu.co
Fri Dec 12 19:21:36 PST 2014

> On Nov 18, 2014, at 10:42 AM, Oscar Martinez Rubi <O.MartinezRubi at tudelft.nl> wrote:
>
> Ok, in any case. When the changes are finished I think a example of usage would be very appreciated ;-)
> Thanks!
> O.
>
> On 18-11-14 17:40, Howard Butler wrote:
>>> On Nov 18, 2014, at 10:24 AM, Oscar Martinez Rubi <o.martinezrubi at tudelft.nl> wrote:
>>>
>>> Shouldn't that be configurable?
>> Yes, just not done yet. A (good) fallout of the refactoring that has gone on.
>>
>> https://github.com/PDAL/PDAL/issues/599

This work has now landed in master and is ready to test out. In short, add scale_x, scale_y, or scale_z (along with any corresponding offset_{x|y|z} options you might want) and it will store scaled int32_t's rather than doubles now for all three db drivers (pgpointcloud, oracle, sqlite).

https://github.com/PDAL/PDAL/pull/645