[pdal] Stats Filter

Kramer, Oscar OKramer at radiantblue.com
Fri Jun 12 11:43:10 PDT 2015

Hey Andrew,

My conventional scan is simply iterating over each point in the pointview (represents all points in the file), latching min and max UTM E,N. I wrote a small test and it turns out that the StatsFilter does indeed return the exact same bounds as the scan. So I must have wires crossed somewhere else.

Thanks anyway,
Oscar