[pdal] PCL installation

Bradley Chambers brad.chambers at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 19:29:14 PDT 2015

Matt,

This is a problem for us as well. It's been on my todo list for quite some
time to put together a PCL PPA (for Ubuntu 12.04) so that we can start
testing the PCL plugin on Travis. I haven't been through the PPA process
before, so I don't know how smoothly that's going to go, but hopefully
it'll be step in the right direction.

Brad