[pdal] Migrating from libLAS

Newcomb, Doug doug_newcomb at fws.gov
Thu Sep 3 10:41:27 PDT 2015

Could there be an option to filter for height above ground in reference to
an external DEM?

Doug

--
Doug Newcomb
USFWS
919-856-4520 ext. 14 doug_newcomb at fws.gov
The opinions I express are my own and are not representative of the
official policy of the U.S.Fish and Wildlife Service or Dept. of the
Interior.   Life is too short for undocumented, proprietary data formats.