[pdal] PCL filters in PDAL

Stephen Mather stephen at smathermather.com
Thu Jan 28 19:57:11 PST 2016

I am wondering if PCL filters in PDAL can be used on alternate dimensions?
In my case, Height (above ground) as calculated with the height filter is
the dimension in question.

This is my passthrough JSON:

```
{
    "pipeline":
    {
        "name": "PassThroughExample",
        "filters":
        [
            {
                "name": "PassThrough",
                "setFilterFieldName": "Height",
                "setFilterLimits":
                {
                    "min": 0.5,
                    "max": 5
                }
            }
        ]
    }
}
```

And I am running in docker. Here's my crude and confused BASH wrapper
script to which I pass all files matching a find:

```
#!/bin/bash
pathname="${1%/*}"
name=`basename $1 .bpf`

docker run -v $pathname:/data pdal/master pdal pcl -i //data/"$name".bpf -p
//data/5.0.filter.json -o //data/"$name"_5.0.bpf;
```
This will work of course if my setFilterFieldName is Z, but not Height (no
matter the capitalization.

Thanks in advance,
Best,
Steve