[pdal] Accessing point data directly

pidgeon13 at googlemail.com pidgeon13 at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 4 06:00:01 PST 2017

Hi all,

I am writing a C++ program that makes use of PDAL. I would like to be able to read in a file (for example a .las file) and then access the data for the points directly. For example I’d like to know the X, Y, and Z values for the first point. How would be the best way of doing this? I’ve been looking through the API but I’m not entirely sure what I’m looking for. I’ve managed to use the readers, writers, and filters, but I’m struggling to work out how to access the data. If someone could give me a point in the right direction that would be great!

Thanks,
Stephen

Sent from Mail for Windows 10