[pdal] PDAL Python3 issues

Jean-Francois Prieur jfprieur at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 11:46:02 PST 2017

Thank you for the insights on how the sausage is made ;), I am not tied to
Windows and am actively trying to get away from it!

Will try the docker tools if we must follow the windows route, thanks
again. Will keep you posted on our progress. Keep focused on linux ;) as I
stated I am removing windows from my workflow as much as possible. You did
not break anything rest assured!

JF