[pdal] Pipeline problem

Howard Butler howard at hobu.co
Thu Mar 2 09:13:58 PST 2017

Florent,

Docker on Windows will not allow you to read data from any directory on your local system without you first telling it where and how to do so. See the note at https://www.pdal.io/quickstart.html#enable-docker-access-to-your-machine <https://www.pdal.io/quickstart.html#enable-docker-access-to-your-machine>

Once you have added d:\dev\pdal\pipelines to your docker paths as shown, you will need to modify your pipeline *relative* to the directory name you are mapping to. In your case, that's /data

> docker run -v /d/DEV/PDAL/PIPELINES:data pdal/pdal:1.4 pdal pipeline /data/Sample_pipeline.json

Next, make sure to modify your path that points to the data in the pipeline to point relative to the directory name you mapped with the -v argument.

> "filename":"/data/CC10_000000.txt"

Hope this helps,

Howard