[pdal] filters.attributes reference failing and libpcl missing when using docker build v1.4

Michael Rosen michael.rosen at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 17:57:09 PST 2017

Thanks very much for this.  I confirm the 1.4 image behaves as expected.
You may want to update the workshop notes to address the writers.p2g -->
writers.gdal change.

If I made the pipeline look like this:

{
    "pipeline": [
        "/data/exercises/analysis/ground/denoised-ground-only.laz",
        {
            "filename":"/data/exercises/analysis/dtm/dtm.tif",
            "resolution":"2.0",
            "radius":"3.0",
            "output_type":"mean",
            "type": "writers.gdal"
        }
    ]
}

then I get a tif file that looks like this:

[image: Inline image 1]

which is isn't pretty but does generally work.

Thanks for the great effort here!

msr