[pdal] [EXTERNAL] Re: DSM and DTM mismatch.

Doug Newcomb doug_newcomb at fws.gov
Mon Aug 20 06:36:30 PDT 2018

Jon,
Try getting an xy extent of the 1st returns vsan xy extent of  just the
ground points.  It may be that the extent of the 1st returns is larger than
that of the ground returns at the 0.5 (m? ft?) scale.

Doug

--
Doug Newcomb - Cartographer
USFWS
919-856-4520 ext. 14 doug_newcomb at fws.gov

*NOTE: This email correspondence and any attachments to and from this
sender is subject to the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) and may be
disclosed to third parties.*​