[pdal] Compiler error when including cropfilter.hpp

Odd Ragnar Lydersen Odd-Ragnar.Lydersen at powel.no
Wed May 2 23:00:52 PDT 2018

When I'm trying to use a CropFilter, I have to include CropFilter.hpp.
And when I do that I get an error:
1>e:\src\o\pdal_1.7\install\release\include\pdal\filters\cropfilter.hpp(43): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'private/Point.hpp': No such file or directory

I can see that the included file "private/point.hpp" is not part of the included files in the install folder, which I generated by the INSTALL script for PDAL.

When I search the PDAL source for [ #include "private* ], I get 11 different results, which are possible problems.
Of the 11 includes, I can see that the folders referred to are not located within the same root folder.

I'm able to solve the issue if I copy the private folder of filters, into my "include/pdal/filters" folder.
Should this be handled by the INSTALL script?