[pdal] readers.slpk: Failed to fetch info

Andrew Bell andrew.bell.ia at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 06:01:18 PDT 2019

I find this confusing.  Perhaps you can strace the python invocation and
determine the syscall that's failing?  I can't help thinking this is still
a filename or path issue, because things work fine through pdal info and
the stage is invoked and run through the python interface but the file
itself seems not to be loaded.  I'll do something to improve the error
message, but I don't know when the change would make it into a conda build.

--
Andrew Bell
andrew.bell.ia at gmail.com