[pdal] First steps using PDAL in osgeo4W

Silvia Franceschi silvia.franceschi at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 07:40:57 PDT 2019

ok, it works now, PCL is present but not the density...
The following commands are available:
  - delta
  - diff
  - fauxplugin
  - ground
  - hausdorff
  - info
  - merge
  - pcl
  - pipeline
  - random
  - smooth
  - sort
  - split
  - tile
  - tindex
  - translate

pdal --version
pdal 1.8.0 (git-version: Release)

Is this correct? So I am now able to go on trying to add some filers to my
data for a good DTM... any suggestions?

Silvia

--
ing. Silvia Franceschi