[pdal] pdal info issue (invalid syntax)

Andrew Cunliffe andrewmcunliffe at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 05:21:13 PDT 2019

Thanks Luigi,

That could be the case, but the same issue occurs even if there are no
indents and only two lines of code. The .py file is attached.

It is like PDAL is not imported correctly, but conda install reports both
'pdal' and 'python-pdal' are already installed, and the IDE (PyCharm) flags
no issue with 'import pdal'.

Regards,
Andy