[pdal] Assign classification

Silvia Franceschi silvia.franceschi at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 08:21:16 PDT 2019

I really like the tutorial, but at the same time the alphabetic order of
commands is the real source of knowledge. :-D
I think there should be a structure in the division of the commands... or
better, an improved structure with a search engine where one can navigate
the commands to find what needed.
But this is only my opinion... I can also help you doing something if you
need, even if my English and my knowledge of PDAL are limited.

Would you come to the FOSS4G in Bucharest?

Silvia

--
ing. Silvia Franceschi
Via Roma, 64