[pdal] How to help tindex to find a driver?

Jukka Rahkonen jukka.rahkonen at latuviitta.fi
Mon Dec 2 06:22:04 PST 2019

Hi,

I can read info from my xyz files by defining two extra options for the
reader and header
pdal info --driver readers.text  --readers.text.header="x y z"
point_data.xyz --boundary

How can I make tindex to use those two options? So far all my trials
have been unsuccessful leading to error
PDAL: Cannot determine reader for input file: first_file.xyz

Here is an example about what I have tried:

pdal tindex create --tindex boundary.sqlite --driver readers.text
--readers.text.header="x y z" --filespec *.xyz -f sqlite

-Jukka Rahkonen-