[pdal] looping multiple bounding coordinates in PDAL Pipeline

Nicolas Cadieux nicolas.cadieux at archeotec.ca
Sun Dec 8 19:56:50 PST 2019

Ok,

Running the command in a python script will be the next step in my opinion. This will permit the looping process.   Do you need to multithread the task to make it faster?  I will try to  look at this tomorrow.  I have some examples I can give you that will help.

I am not a pdal guru but if you figured out the command, the rest is probably easy in Python.  Others, please help out if you have better ideas.

Nicolas