[pdal] looping multiple bounding coordinates in PDAL Pipeline

Jason McVay jasonmcvay09 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 12:41:51 PST 2019

Thanks Howard! I think this is the way to go. I would be interested in
exploring the pull request version as well, but I may have to wait until
after the holiday break to get to that.
Jason McVay

MS Geography, Virginia Tech
BA Environmental Studies, University of Montana
www.linkedin.com/in/jasonmcvay86/
https://twitter.com/jasonmcvay

*"May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the
most amazing view"*
- Ed Abbey