[pdal] PDAL Extraction / Un-compression

David Lewis dlewi146 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 08:39:04 PST 2019

Hello,

I am attempting to use PDAL to perform some processing and conversion on  a
large SLPK file. Extracting the file into the temporary directory of the
local machine is not viable and I was wondering if there was any way to
direct the file extraction to a different location, such as a network
drive. I have read through the documentation, but I don't seem to have
located anything like this option. Is there some viable way of achieving
this?

Thank you for your time,
David Lewis
Undergraduate Imaging Science
Chester F. Carlson Center for Imaging Science
Rochester Institute of Technology