[pdal] PDAL Extraction / Un-compression

David Lewis dlewi146 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 09:21:39 PST 2019

I'm trying to read the file so that I can save out a smaller subset of the
points using a Crop filter. The problem is that the file is much too large
for PDAL to extract to my temporary folder when it tries to initially read
in the file.

I'm hoping there is some way to direct PDAL to extract the file in a
different location instead of the temporary files folder.