[pdal] Proposal: Remove SQLite reader/writer for PDAL 2.0

Howard Butler howard at hobu.co
Wed Jul 31 06:28:09 PDT 2019

On second thought, we'll table the removal until 2.1 to allow a full
release cycle for everyone who might be impacted to catch up, but we will
still plan to remove these drivers. Again, if you are going to be impacted
by this change we would like to hear from you. We don't know of much use of
these drivers, and their continued maintenance burden does not seem worth
it given their limited use.

Howard