[pdal] tweaking parameters in filters.smrf

Karl North karln at surdex.com
Wed Jun 12 07:46:11 PDT 2019

Howard:

Excellent input.  Thanks.  I’ll first check into using “ferry” to copy ClusterID into the LAS, and then look into adding/viewing extra dimensions in LAS/LAZ in my current software options.

QT Reader, by the way, was able to load the BPF file but didn’t make it immediately obvious how I might view the cluster ID.  This is, of course, and about 5 minutes of experience…  😊

Karl