[pdal] clustering without ground returns

Steven Spiegel steven.spiegel at slu.edu
Fri Mar 1 11:20:31 PST 2019

Good afternoon,

I am attempting to run a pipeline that will:

   1) Remove outliers
    2) Use a simple morphological filter to get ground returns
    3) Compute normal vectors and eigenvalues
    4) Use the filters.cluster to cluster points based on the Euclidean Cluster Extraction

The issue I am having is I would like to exclude ground returns from the cluster extraction. However, I am unsure of a way to get back the ground returns after I use a "filters.range", filtering out the ground classification. Is there a way to do this that I am missing? I know I can probably run 2 different pipelines but is there a way to do this all in one? Thank you so much in advance.

Steve