[pdal] PDAL Version 1.9.1 Release

Silvia Franceschi silvia.franceschi at gmail.com
Fri May 10 03:05:43 PDT 2019

Hi Bradley,
I just opened the link you sent to me, I didn't know that I should have
done a new install for he PDAL.
For the update I usually use the command:

conda update pdal

as explained in the quickstart (https://pdal.io/quickstart.html)

I will try to do the new install even if I am a bit scared with Conda since
I am absolutely new with it... and now I am working on a windows machine...

Hear you soon!

Silvia

On Fri, May 10, 2019 at 11:55 AM Bradley Chambers <brad.chambers at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Silvia,
>
> It has been updated already. See https://anaconda.org/conda-forge/pdal.
>
> If you are having trouble updating, you can file a ticket at
> https://github.com/conda-forge/pdal-feedstock/issues/new. Follow the
> instructions, providing `conda info` and `conda list` outputs as well as
> the command you were using to try to update.
>
> Brad
>
> On Fri, May 10, 2019 at 3:27 AM Silvia Franceschi <
> silvia.franceschi at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Andrew,
>> are you planning to update also the version in Conda?
>> I just tried to update my PDAL environment in windows using Conda but
>> there are no updates available and my version is stille 1.8.
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Silvia
>>

>> On Thu, May 9, 2019 at 7:59 PM Andrew Bell <andrew.bell.ia at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> All,
>>>
>>> PDAL version 1.9.1 is not available for download:
>>>
>>> https://github.com/PDAL/PDAL/releases/tag/1.9.1
>>>
>>> This is a bug fix release.  If you are having no issues with PDAL 1.9,
>>> you likely do not to install version 1.9.1, but look over the release notes
>>> to confirm.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> --
>>> Andrew Bell