[pdal] Syntax for implementing new filters.hag relative to TIN

Andrew Cunliffe andrewmcunliffe at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 08:19:11 PST 2019

Can anyone help with the syntax to calculate HAG (height above ground)
relative to an interpolated surface (following James McClain’s
contribution, #2520 <https://github.com/PDAL/PDAL/pull/2520>)?

I’ve tried:

{

    "type": "filters.hag",

    "delaunay": True

},

But the output HAG is clearly still being computed relative to the nearest
neighbour, rather than an interpolated surface as desired.  I’ve tried
*"delaunay_fan":
True*, and also including *“count”: 4* arguments, and have been looking
through GitHub (which led me to “delauney” rather "delaunay_fan") but still
haven’t succeeded.

What am I missing?

Thanks,

Andy