[pdal] Reprojection help

Rebecca Clarke rebecca at clarke.net.nz
Tue Oct 8 23:44:46 PDT 2019

Hi Howard,

Thanks for the quick reply I installed these packages and it didn't fix the
problem.
I'm specifying the grid shift file with the +geoidgrids.
I noticed on the PROJ site there was a bug fix in Sept 2019 that mentions
geoidgrids, maybe that could be what's causing the issue here, but I need
to investigate that further to understand it.

Thanks
Rebecca