[pdal] Request for Kind Assistance with Data Filtering (PCD) using PDAL

Ashikur Rahman ashikurrahman2009 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 23:21:08 PDT 2019

Hi,

I have multiple pcd files where certain columns under (x,y,z) header
contains a value of 0. I would like to delete the entire row of those
column using pdal with a  command from the terminal so that it can be
applied to all the pcd files within my particular folder. May I know
whether it is possible to perform this action with PDAL? If so, can anyone
please guide me on this process?

Thank you very much for your valuable time. I will wait for your kind reply.

Sincerely,
Ashik