[pdal] PDAL 2.0.1 build issue

Howard Butler howard at hobu.co
Thu Sep 5 10:41:43 PDT 2019

How old is the cmake? Can you install the latest cmake and check if you still have the issue?

Something like https://github.com/PDAL/PDAL/blob/master/scripts/docker/ubuntu/dependencies/Dockerfile#L18 <https://github.com/PDAL/PDAL/blob/master/scripts/docker/ubuntu/dependencies/Dockerfile#L18> maybe will work on 16.04

Howard