[pdal] Deleting points from an Entwine dataset

Howard Butler howard at hobu.co
Fri Jan 24 13:55:14 PST 2020

> On Jan 24, 2020, at 1:48 PM, JR Hickey <jrhickey6 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I have a quick question and can't seem to find the answer anywhere.
> I would like to delete some data from my ENTWINE dataset using a polygon. Sort of like a clip.
> How would I go about doing this? Or is this not really possible?

Actual deletion isn't supported at this time, and I'd recommend re-building your dataset in that case. It could be a feature to explore if resources were available.

If you simply want to mark points in a polygon as water (or deleted), use addons to add your "deleted" dimension and then filter them out in your pipelines.