[pdal] PCL

Bradley Chambers brad.chambers at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 11:38:50 PST 2020

No, this is not correct. Older versions of PDAL could be built in such a
way that you could use some PCL features like VoxelGrid. PCL itself was
never PDAL-aware, and no such magic exists. If you really need this
feature, there are some painful ways you could rebuild an older release of
PDAL or find an old installer that supported it. Otherwise, I'd look to use
one of the filters that comes installed with PDAL 2.1.0.