[pdal] Delaunay triangulation and python

Howard Butler howard at hobu.co
Mon Apr 26 05:40:06 PDT 2021

> On Apr 26, 2021, at 7:21 AM, Paul Harwood <runette at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> That is a shame.
>
> Do you know what would be required? If it is not too complicated - I might give it a go.

* capture references or copies of the faces in the Python binding's getArrays method [1]
* provide a method to Python to access them
* add Cython binding to use that method to reflect them as something useful in Python.

This would be a nice addition. I would also add that the Python bindings no longer release at PDAL's release cadence. It is quite simple to tick another release to PyPI once contributions like this one are incorporated.

[1] https://github.com/PDAL/python/blob/master/pdal/PyPipeline.cpp#L160